What is Skoolbag?
It is an easy to use mobile app that allows schools to communicate with parents, students and staff through a simple communication platform.
What Features Does It Have?
Have a look for yourself! Above is a working example of the app. Click on any of the features to access content.
How Do I Get It?
For Android and Apple Devices
- On your device open "Play Store" (for android devices) or the App Store (for apple devices)
- Search for "South Sydney High School Skoolbag"
- Follow the installation prompts (An icon will be placed on the device's desktop or in the "Apps" section)
For Windows Devices (8.1 Phones, Windows 8.1, Windows 10)
- Go to the Windows Store on your device
- Search for "Skoolbag" in the keyword app search
- Install the Skoolbag app
- Find "South Sydney High School" using the keyword search or location service
- Click the "Pin" icon to pin the school tile to your devices home screen
- Click the "More" button on the bottom right of the App, then "Setup"
- Toggle the Push Categories that are applicable to you by tapping the on/off switch